Portable Digital LED Sports Clock and Scoreboard - Splash Count and Remote Control
Quickly upgrade any gym or field to include a game time and score. No electric outlet is needed. The old gym or practice field instantly becomes a better place to host events.
You will get a lot of use out of this portable sports timer and counter for indoor, outdoor, and pool use. It can be purchased with remote control. Splash Count is waterproof and offers a highly visible 6 inch display.
Splash Count™ with Charge Cord and Wireless Remote
Splash Count™ with Charge Cord and Wireless Remote
Splash Count™ the portable digital pace clock and counter you can count on. Take the Splash Count™ to the pool, track, field or gym!
Free Shipping on all orders within all 48 contiguous US States.
- Superior robust thin design yet tough enough for all types of weather conditions.
- Easy to operate control panel on back allows seamlessly navigation between various mode functions - time up, time down, score for two teams and swim count.
- Fully waterproof and submersible up to a depth of 14 ft./4.3 meters.
- Provides accurate & precision timing for indoor and outdoor activities or aquatic sports.
- 5 variable brightness levels provided by 6 inch red LEDs, 4 digit display.
- Highly visible LED display works great in all types of lighting conditions, making it easy to see at night/early mornings or outdoors during bright sunny days.
- Portable, durable, lightweight and completely dependable.
- Unit operates up to 15 hours on a single full charge.
- Includes the Splash Count Wireless Remote with a working max distance of 90 ft./27.432 meters away from the Splash Count Portable Clock & Counter.
For customers who require product shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, or international shipping please call 1.616.822.5445 between 8am-5pm (Eastern Standard Time) Monday through Friday to place an order.
Due to the high demand of the Splash Count our current lead time to ship the Splash Count is around four weeks on average, we'll send a shipping notice at that time. Thank you for your patience.
- Splash Count portable clock & counter
- Splash Count wireless remote control
- Power adapter/charger
- Warranty card
- Splash Count Clock & Counter Battery: Non-removable rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride.
- Remote Battery: Replaceable CR 2032
- Color: Fire Engine Red
- Dimensions: 18”x9.75”x.9” (45.7 cm x 24.7 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Unit Functions: Lap Counter for swimming events, Red back to signal last lap, Pace Clock – Time Up, Pace Clock – Time Down, Two-team scoreboard
- Manufactured: Product is Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Product Dimensions: 18” x 9.75” x .9”
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs./4.8 kg
- Item model number: BP1003
Warranty & Support
Rate Product & Provide Feedback
Please rate us, our products and provide us with comments about our service. We want to hear from you. Don't have or use Facebook - Tweet us or email us
Promotional Splash Count Video
The video demonstrates how the Splash Count™ can be used in the pool, at the gym, and during fitness training.
Customer Questions & Answers
Q: Does Splash Count ™ have rechargeable batteries? How do you recharge it?
A: Yes, it has rechargeable Nickel-metal hydride batteries that will operate for 500 cycles without losing performance or charge capacity. Simply recharge the unit using the power supply adaptor that comes with every Splash Count unit. The charging port is located on the bottom of the Splash Count unit. A full charge can lasts up to 15 hours depending on the brightness set on the LED display.
Q: Can the batteries be replaced by the customer?
A: No, the rechargeable Nickel-metal hydride batteries are sealed in the unit. The unit must be returned to the manufacturer for battery replacement. The battery replacement service cost is $95 and will be completed within 10 business days. The unit will also receive any needed maintenance and may be upgraded to include any new software features. Shipping costs are not included in the battery replacement service charges.
Q: How long does it take to recharge Splash Count?
A: Splash Count will fully charge in 12 to 14 hours if completely discharged. A partially depleted battery after use will typical recharges in about 8 hours. A charging light indicator will go off when the unit is fully charged.
Q: Will Splash Count run while plugged in to charge?
A: Yes. It operates at the lowest light setting while plugged in. However, it can NOT be submerged in the pool when charging.
Q: Does Splash Count go right into the pool?
A: Yes. Splash Count is submersible to 14 feet or 4.3 meters. Place it on the bottom of the pool to see your pace as you swim laps.
Q: Can I control the Splash Count from a distance?
A: Yes, we offer an optional wireless remote control that can be purchased separately or can be purchased with our Splash Count remote package. The remote has a max working distance of 90 ft./27.432 meters. The wireless remote will not work under water, but is very good in a gym, on the pool deck or on a field outdoors.
Q: Does Splash Count work in cold weather?
A: Splash Count has been successfully tested in winter outdoors conditions for 12 hours at 0 ºF, -18 ºC with a full battery charge. Splash Count also has been successfully tested at below zero temperatures ( -6 ºF, -21 ºC ).
Q: How is the lap count advanced during lap swim mode?
A: The swim count is manually advanced by a coach or teammate who is positioned at the end of the lane during a distance event.
Q: In time up mode, what happens when it reaches 59:59?
A: Splash Count continues to 00:00 and counts up from there.
Q: In time down mode what happens when the count reaches 00:00?
A: Splash Count stops at 00:00 until it is reset and started by the user.
Q: What are Splash Count’s functions?
A: Time up, time down, score for two teams and swim count for distance events.